About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The panoramic view of Himalayan peaks ranging from the Nanda Devi, Trishul and the Panchachuli visible from the coziness of your bed makes this stay in Ranikhet even more special. This picturesque, luxurious two-bedroom cottage offers a plethora of opportunities for you to leave the worries of deadlines and traffic behind and bask in nature’s generosity.
And with amenities like TV, WiFi and work desk in case you want to catch up on work, indoor fireplace, bonfire, and more available, is there anything you would miss here? We don’t think so! While here, do not miss out enjoying some maggi with chai sitting in the balcony that overlooks the scenic Himalayas.
About the villa:
Overlooking the mountains and the valley from wherever you are, this villa features 2 spacious, well-furnished, luxurious bedrooms that come with plush bedding on double beds, ensuite bathroom and all modern amenities. While each of them can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests, there’s enough room for an extra mattress that can fit in one person, and the common space too can accommodate 2 guests. Which means that the entire space is ideal for families and groups of 8.
If there’s one thing you would not want to miss out here is the “pahadi” food. Made using fresh, locally sourced produce, the taste is simply divine! While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
– Explore the beautiful trees and hillside with nature trails
– Take a walk to Majhkali that offers a magnificent view of snow-capped mountains
– Play board games like ludo, cards, Jenga, etc at the stay
– Enjoy a barbeque with bonfire under a star-studded night
– Visit the Goddess Kali Temple and numerous picnic spots nearby
– Head out to Sitlakhet – a beautiful hamlet where hiking enthusiasts can enjoy a fine 2-hour hike up through dense pine and oak forests to Syahi Devi temple
– Take a day trip to Ranikhet – a quaint and beautiful town located at the heart of Almora district
– Visit the Chaubhatia Botanical Garden and fruit orchards which is house to apples, peach, plum and apricot trees
– You can also visit the Jim Corbett National Park that is around 80 KM away from the stay
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
– The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
– Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
– The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
– There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
– Social distancing is maintained
– Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The property is around 19 KM from Ranikhet and around 76 KM from Nainital. It can be reached easily by public/private transfers.